Thursday, March 27, 2014

Bring it Kids

In this house you never know what is going to happen. 
Phil is known for telling wild stories and trying to get people to believe them.
He once said that Aus Jus came from a plant called the Ah plant grown on an Island. 
He recently told my daughter that she needed to close the garage door (It irritates him when the kids and I leave it open.) because terrorist, rapist, might come in and deflower him. Did she really want that on her conscience? 
Both of us say random thing to the children, and my sister. 
We told my sister that George Strait sang some song that was a Rascal Flatts song. It irritated her so bad she went straight in the house and looked it up to prove us wrong. We just laughed and laughed at her.
The problem is that it is rubbing off on our kids. All the pranks and jokes that we have pulled are coming back as they are learning to do things to each other.
For example my daughter loves toe socks. My son went in and cut all the toes out of them. She in turn went into his room and taped all his stuff to the ceiling and walls. Once my son put about 200 rubber bands on her door handle, while she was in the shower. She (was in a towel when she discovered it) could not get her door open.
She tried to short sheet our bed with my little sister but they did it backwards so it didn't work. Funny though. 
Meanwhile the youngest, Mr. P is watching all this nonsense and wants to join in but doesn't know how. I think I'll let him stew on it for a while. There are enough pranksters in this house for how.
Two of my favorite pranks to pull are
1: Put red koolaid in the shower head. The next person to take a shower will come out pink and red. 
2: Take panty hose and tie all the doors together while everyone is sleeping. Bang on doors really loud until they all jump up. Meanwhile have shaving cream and baby powder in zip lock baggies stuck under the door. (This prank works best with a co hort.) When they try to open the doors the hose will jerk the doors shut. That's how you know they are behind the door. Then you jump on your little bag of goodies and they are showered with a horrible sticky concoction. It works best also if you don't have enough showers for everyone to shower at once.
So there you have it. A day in the life of my messed up family. Wouldn't change a thing though. Well not until they figure out how to get me back. 
I still have a few annoying pranks I can pull out of my bag.
For example did you know that key board keys come off and go back on easily? Well they go back on easily if mom has not wrapped them individually in tin foil. Mwahahahahaha. Bring it kids!

2 comments:

  1. Some of these sound like Mom has a lot of clean up for her laugh.

    I have a story about a shaving cream prank in one of my unread self-published books. Maybe I'll post it some day in your honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'd like to live in your house--although I WOULD enjoy a movie about it!!

    ReplyDelete