Sunday, June 29, 2014

Picture Sunday.

I want to thank all of you for your well wishes. My feet are healing properly. After almost 30 years of diabetes it can be a very scary thing. Anyway here are some pictures of a hike my hubby and I love to take.
We have lots of pelicans here. For some reason this one has adopted this duck as his buddy.

The beginning of our hike.

There are random fire hydrants all over this trail up in the mountains. This one amuses me as it is right by the river.

The other bank of the river.


This trails leads all the way up into the mountains.

More water.

I always feel like I'm going through a fairy land when I go through these wooded tunnels.

The view of Antelope Island from up there is amazing.

Here we are about half way up I think, that little trail at the bottom left hand corner is where we started.. Have a great rest of your weekend. :)

9 comments:

  1. Glad you are getting better! I would love to go on a hike like that, but...no mountains here in Florida. And the humidity during the summer is unbearable; it makes it hard to exercise outside for long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the overhead greenery we get in summers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you are recovering! read your last post, too. this looks like a really nice area for a walk/hike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear your feet are getting better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that your feet are getting better.
    Yes walks and hikes are always good.I have noticed that there is something about exercise that makes my diabetes stay a little under control.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to read that you are getting better. I know you have to be really careful and look after yourself. What a wonderful hike you two had. Nothing like a positive distraction and be out there in the great outdoors.

    All the best and keep smiling,

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these picture posts. Maybe i should do one of my own.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you are recovering!
    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete