Thursday, August 7, 2014

I'm back jack!

Well I am back! July was so crazy I barely had time to breath. My sister got married and all went well. My parents were here for a couple of weeks and that went well. My kids birthday's came and went and all is well.
However, I have developed some kind of problem with my left arm which is unfortunate since I am left handed.
I am on muscle relaxers that don't seem to be working and 800 m of Ibuprofen which also seems to not be working. 
The pain starts between my shoulder blades and up into my shoulder and neck and down my left arm. Very inconvenient. 
Sleeping is something of the past apparently. Oh well. I'm alive and that is what matters.
So for today I will just say Hi to everyone and that I am back. Will have something better next time. 
Hope you all had a wonderful July. 

8 comments:

  1. I'm having left arm problems, too. I know the cause--I BROKE IT!! Maybe you're having sympathy pains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That neck pain, numb arm thing can be complicated or could be an easy fix as some of the commenters to this post could attest:

    http://joeh-crankyoldman.blogspot.com/2012/08/what-pain-in-neck.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had similar pain... twisted nerves in my neck (caused by stress). Be careful with the NSAIDs... I was just tested for renal failure because I was on high doses for so long. Thankfully no major damage, but scary nonetheless.

    Oh... and just an FYI... please no mention of the blog on FB. I'd like to keep them separate for as long as possible. :) There's a new post up if you're so inclined.

    www.mom2mentalmidgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you had a good month, but so sorry for the pain! i do hope it gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you made it through your crazy month and all went well. It seems that life, from time to time, throws in a really busy month just so that we know to love and appreciate those calm and quiet times.

    I used to have pains in my neck/shoulder/arm area, too. I attribute it to stress and/or sitting wrong. Since you are not sitting wrong at a desk all day, I'm thinking it might be the stress from the past month. Hopefully it will improve, now that your crazy July is over. Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You saying hi to us is all we need, Melynda. I'm sorry to hear about your arm. What caused it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture you used as a header. July was a crazy month for me, too. It's hard to believe that we're almost midway through August. Sorry to hear about your arm, though. Since I notice that you wrote this post a few days ago, I hope that by now it's feeling better... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back. But not the shoulder pain. Several bike crashes have left me with damaged rotator cuffs in both shoulders. As I said.... no fun.

    ReplyDelete