Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A Challenge.

I hope you all had an excellent memorial day weekend. I did. The weather is finally nice here. In the 80's. I'm trying to figure out this new computer so I can put pictures up. I am not a computer wiz however, so it might take a minute.
So today, I'm challenging you to all write short stories. Just one blog. One short story. Easy. It can be about anything. Any theme.
I will have mine up on Friday. It can be a story in pictures for those of you, like Texwise, or an actual story. If you are in and want to play make sure you let me know and invite others to play along. Please let me know if you have people that want to participate so I can go read their stories. 
Ok the challenge is on. Hope you all play and have fun with it. :)

7 comments:

  1. do you want one of my fairy tales?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone make sure you send me your link if you are playing so I can post them on Friday. That way people can come read yours. a;0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try and I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings, my friend,

    I noticed you over at Blue Grumpster's site and thought it would be very nice to check your blog out.

    Short stories are what we prefer. In fact, those long, drawn out posts do make it rather tiring. Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar often does short stories on my site. Good to let her take over :)

    I shall duly follow you by email and see what your short story is on Friday. I shall endeavour to let other bloggers know about what you are trying to do with your short story theme. Due to being in an upheaval with a move, we sadly cannot contribute at this time.

    In kindness,

    Penny's fictional human,

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  5. i kinda post small stories (with too many photos) most days. :)

    ReplyDelete